I really enjoyed working with this family. I’ve know the couple separately and together and they have that true love. They are so much in love! We spend most of the session talking and laughing. I’ve know their son since he was a newborn. It’s amazing how fast he’s grown!
- What was your session like? It was fun, and comfortable. My whole family enjoyed themselves and let me tell you they hate taking pictures. Kirsten made it fun and relaxing for them.
- Did you have any fear before hiring me? Did it come true, and if not, what happened instead? There is always fear that your pictures are not going to turn out the way you want them to. However, Kirsten did a good job of asking what we wanted and if there was any ideas we had so it really helped to get our ideas out there for what we wanted. So we left feeling like we got what we wanted.
- How do you feel about your photos? They turned out fun and playful, and captured us as a family.
- How was your overall photo session experience? It was laid back and easy going. Kirsten had good ideas and a plan ahead of time so that helped as well.
- If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say? Kirsten is great at trying to work with you on the type of pictures and ideas you have and helping you capture all the beauty and love in your pictures. Don’t be afraid to interact with her to get the best of what you want.