- I love the Rustic themed weddings! There have been a lot of them done in the past few years but I still love them!
- I’ve never seen Farm tables used but what a great & beautiful idea!
- Oh, the Candy Bar…a kids most loved table. What are the newlyweds trying to do to us parents?! We already leave the wedding past their bedtime and then we jack them up with candy! Not cool newlyweds, not cool!
- As long as I can get some fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and mac n’ cheese then I’m a happy camper!
- I say when all else fails and you can NOT figure out what to use in that one spot that is missing something use garland!
- Again, with the rustic/boho look, I really like the flower crowns. I do love a beautiful traditional veil though too.
- If you ask me, and you didn’t but I’m telling you anyway, chalkboards aren’t used enough. It’s a great way to get a message or point across. For example the couple hired a photographer and/or videographer for their day so get out of aisle and stop taking pictures. And lots of other times…
- Choreographed any dance at a wedding is priceless and so fun to watch, well as long as it’s good.
- Blush and Gold Color palette isn’t exactly what I’d choose for my wedding but it’s not my wedding it’s the bride and groom and I’m just there to photograph it.
Here’s the article that goes along with my blog: 9 Wedding Trends that Need to Stop.
I hope you enjoyed reading my opinion on this article. I know I loved my opinion, but who doesn’t love to put their 2 cents in?! So now it’s your turn, what do you think is overdone and just needs to stop?